These KW Agents are Nominated at the Aloha ‘Āina Awards 2022!
Twenty-four Keller Williams (KW) Honolulu agents are part of this year’s roster of nominees for the Aloha ‘Āina REALTOR® Awards Program. The awards program, which started in 1998, honors realtors who deliver excellent service in the real estate industry. Nominations are submitted by the public.
Here are the nominees from Keller Williams Honolulu:
1. Jerry Adamany 13. Joe Pineda
2. Stephanie T. Adamany 14. Mateo Ramirez
3. Audrey M. Alessi 15. Jamie L. Reich
4. Stephanie R. Andrews 16. Kurt Schweitzer
5. Erin Cooper 17. Sean Sonoda
6. Shannon TKS Feliciano Jr. 18. Jeffrey T. Steinly
7. Molly Holt 19. Pamela J. Stever
8. Jason Izu 20. Gary C. Stith
9. Francine L. Lee-Kadota 21. Charlene Tongg
10. Chris Lowe 22. Meilin Vitale-Vae
11. Joanna Mak 23. Jenny Wagner
12. Anthony L. Pace 24. Amy Y. Yamamoto
Eleven out of the twenty-four agents were also nominated last year wherein two KW agents won the award. This coming December, ten award winners will be announced at the Honolulu Board of REALTORS® Winter General Membership Meeting. These winners will be judged according to their excellence in the field, exceptional service to their clients, and adherence to the highest ethical standards.
‘’On behalf of the KW Ohana, I would like to congratulate and thank the nominees for their continued practice of the KW standard. We are more than proud to have stellar and professional agents who are recognized even outside of the brokerage,’’ said Chad Shimabukuro, President of Keller Williams Honolulu (KWH).
‘’I encourage everyone to send their good wishes to the nominees and support them in any way you can. May this serve as an inspiration for other KWH agents to keep working hard and uphold the values we live by,’’ added Kristy Im, Market Center Administrator of KWH.
The Aloha ‘Āina REALTOR® Awards Program™ is sponsored by the Honolulu Board of REALTORS®, First Hawaiian Bank, and the Honolulu Star-Advertiser.